Bradenton is a city packed with fun activities: along with the lively downtown area, visitors also tend to enjoy the Village of the Arts, a community for working artists, and the delightful RiverWalk.
Given its location, it likely comes as no surprise that Bradenton also has an avid boating community. These boaters use boat lifts to keep their vessels safe and secure. At Hurricane Boat Lifts, we offer a variety of lift systems to meet our customer’s needs. We have hydraulic boat lifts, cantilever boat lifts, PWC jet ski lifts, and more.
All of our products are made from marine-grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware, to ensure durability and longevity. We offer a variety of color options to match your dock or seawall.
Why Should You Use A Boat Lift?
There are several reasons to use a boat lift, even if you only go boating occasionally. Boat lifts:
- Protect your investment by keeping your boat out of the water when it’s not in use. This helps to prevent hull damage from waves and floating debris.
- Help to preserve the finish on your boat by keeping it clean and free of saltwater and sun damage.
- Make it easier to clean your boat, both inside and out.
- Make it easier for you to perform maintenance activities on your boat, such as oil changes and engine tune-ups.
- Provide additional security for your boat, since it will be out of the water and away from potential thieves.
Our Boat Lift Systems
At Hurricane Boat Lifts, we offer boat lifts of different shapes, colors, and sizes. We also have a team of certified technicians who will be more than happy to install the lift system for you.
Here are some of the boat lift types we house in our shop:
- Platform Lift Systems: Our platform boat lifts are available in capacities of 3,000 to 16,000 pounds. These lifts provide a stable and safe environment for you to work on your boat.
- Cradle Lift Systems: Cradle boat lifts have become increasingly popular in recent years. We offer cradle boat lift systems with capacities of 3,500 to 12,000 pounds. These lifts are ideal for boats that are difficult to board from the water.
- Beamless Lift Systems: Our beamless lift systems are designed to provide maximum stability and support for your boat. They’re perfect for larger boats or boats that are used frequently.
- PWC Lifts: PWC lifts are designed to be used with personal watercrafts, such as jet skis and WaveRunners. They’re easy to use and make it convenient to store your PWC when you’re not using it.
If you’re unsure of which boat lift system is right for you, our team of experts will be more than happy to help you out. We’ll take into consideration the size and type of boat you have, as well as your budget.
Looking To Get A Boat Lift In Bradenton?
If you’re interested in learning more about our boat lift systems and how they can benefit you, please contact Hurricane Boat Lifts today. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.